CMS Web Development
By delivering web solutions from our CMS platforms we empower our clients enabling them to easily maintain and enhance their own websites and minimising their Total Cost of Ownership.
When Top Left Designs commenced operations in 2008 we made a deliberate decision to only deliver solutions for our clients that conformed to a set criteria:
- the web development platform must be CMS based
- a broad user base must exist and strong support from a stable and innovative organisation
- the CMS platform must provide our clients with the greatest flexibility reasonably possible by way of functionality, ease of use and simple web customisation
- our overheads for managing support of that product were to be kept to a minimum so as to minimise support costs to the client
- to ensure we could provide simple support infrastructure
- the product must have evidence of a strong upgrade path
- the development platform should not exclude the more skilled clients from making changes to site content, structure and design should they so wish
- we needed a solution that allowed us to make relatively comprehensive changes rapidly to clients' sites with minimal technical skills
- a platform that delivered scalable website for business so as to accommodate the changes within the business and their market
CMS Web Development - Adobe Business Catalyst
In 2008 we settled on what was then an Australian product which very soon after was acquired by Adobe Systems Inc. We have never looked back and have continued to be impressed with the strength of Business Catalyst.
Having worked with a number of other web development CMS platforms, both proprietary and open source, we fund that Business Catalyst is unrivaled in its breadth of features, the ability to modify code (HTML and CSS) and the versatility of how system modules can be implemented to offer a wide range of solutions.
Business Catalyst provides us with the opportunity to rapidly deliver robust real world web solutions that can be readily adapted to changing client needs with minimal downtime and cost to our clients. Business Catalyst enables us to focus on the broader need to meet the business' objectives as well as the tools to maximise the marketing opportunities for our clients.
Our Approach to Website Development & Implementation
We take the approach of ensuring that clients have no surprises with the delivery of their solutions. Each fixed price proposal includes a detailed requirements definition confirming exactly what will be delivered. Solutions are delivered with key milestones agreed to before proceeding and staged payments are only made at completion of those key milestones.
Our implementation services ensure that you are not left alone. We work with you from concept to final "Go Live" ensuring that every aspect of your web solution is ready to work for your business. Aspects we cover under project implementation are:
- Setting your project time lines and milestones
- Preparing your data for importing from Excel CSV files
- Set up of email campaigns and mail lists
- Customised Web Forms and Autoresponders
- Collection and collation of all static page content
- eCommerce processes and Merchant ID's obtained as required
- System test acceptance
- System configuration settings confirmed for Go Live
- Final Acceptance and Go Live authorisation
- Submission of your site to search engines and setup of Analytics
PRE DESIGNED BC SOLUTIONS (TEMPLATES)
Ready to use no fuss websites - professionally designed BC Website Templates are available for a wide range of business types and industries.
Selecting the web package that suits your business needs and budget can cost as little as $42 per week... so talk to use about our web package offers